Monday, August 20, 2012

accidental collision

I've always been a magnet for awkwardness, meaning that strange/funny situations always seem to define my life. The bright side is awkward moments make for award winning stories. And while they may not really win me anything but they provide those around me with lots of laughter and quality material to ensure that I can/will be harassed for life.

Since the therapists I work with staff several different clinics throughout the hospital I occasionally have to deliver supplies to one of them during the work day. Pager goes off and I drop what I'm doing in the clinic I'm currently in to grab supplies and skillfully navigate my way through the hospital buildings until I find whatever treatment room they are in. Today was one of those already busy work days since we're using the new computer system and there's a lot going on. So when my pager went off it wasn't the most ideal time to run an errand but in needed to be done. Fast forward though the unnecessary details and I arrived at the treatment room. Since I was in a hurry to get back down to the main clinic I quickly set the items down, and started walking of the the room still talking to the therapist  inside and WHAM. My face collided with the chest of a rather attractive Doctor. Like seriously?! How/who do these things happen to me.  (Never did catch his name just dubbed him Dr. Smell Good - seriously he had some nice cologne) How does one recover from a moment like that? I quickly stepped back, apologized, we laughed and I tried to leave the area as fast as possible praying that no one else had witnessed my awesomeness  mmhm better make that gracefulness.

My brother and his girlfriend tell me that next time I should maybe just try online dating... It's supposedly easier and would allow for a less awkward first meeting. Perhaps one that would leave less of an impression on my face and my pride.

1 comment:

maymay said...

Hermes Lindy, the newest type introduced from the famous chanel replica high end items residence Hermes, produced the initial struck together with bright shades inside Spring/Summer 2007. The particular lindy carrier includes the particular upwards design of Hermes and also multi-function together with glenohumeral joint tie alternative and also variable ability. Right after the resounding accomplishment inside runway present, Lindy continues to be snapped up inside popular trend towns just like Rome, Florence, and also Milan and so forth, and also distributed flaming reputation from the intertwined trend chanel replica together with extraordinary extended holding out databases. As a result of the special layout accenting equally type and also operate, Lindy carrier will be extensively regarded as being the particular nesting ‘It’ carrier comparable regarding Hermes some other high end hand bags. Lindy can be a extremely entertaining, elegant and also sensible carrier which is often chanel replica directly into a couple of diverse searches for any bag or even a glenohumeral joint carrier. Possibly, Hermes, the particular california king regarding trend, aspires to be able to start the item using a targeted to be able to modern day and also well-heeled kids, due to the fact Lindy carrier is an excellent combine among everyday and also beauty, chanel replica and also high-fashion. Really the particular opposite coming from just what Hermes used to do, this kind of carrier will be regarding quick access and also massive ease any time touring about. Undoubtedly, Lindy carrier will be returning for the family staple regarding Hermes. That has a couple of measurements chanel replica and also characteristics double sided chambers regarding independent utilize, a couple of external storage compartments and also one more a couple of inside of, twice addresses plus a glenohumeral joint tie. Intriguing because it will be, the particular carrier is made for having a whole lot plus a tiny together with equally stylish performances.