Saturday, December 26, 2009

My life in music

Have you ever noticed that songs have a way of connecting our memories with our heart, our mind and our moods. I'll a little bit in love with music or rather song lyrics as they tend to say what I'm thinking/feeling better than I can at times. That being said, here is my life in music for 2009. And I totally expect you to share yours :)

January : Come Alive - Foo Fighters
February: Keeping Me Guessing - Francesca Battistelli
March: City - Sara Bareilles
April: Nice To Meet You Anyway - Gavin DeGraw
May: Ponytail Parades - Emery
June: Hello - Beyonce
July: Long Shot- Kelly Clarkson
August: I Gotta Feelin - Black Eyed Peas
September: The Scientist - Coldplay
October: I Look So Good (Without You) - Jessie James
November: Playing With My Heart- Kate Voegele
December: Miss Independent - Ne-Yo

1 comment:

kerri said...

i approve of all of this. and of you.

i will post one of these within the next 48 hours. hopefully :o)