Monday, November 16, 2009

Did you know?

- Kelly Clarkson is my go to for pretty much anything. When she doesn't get the job done the Goo Goo Dolls seem to do alright.
- When certain situtations/things can't be changed/ something is up my hair cut and/or color will change without fail.
- My major has changed 3 times.
- I don't know how to have downtime.
-I drink coffee even on the days that it makes me sick.
- I used to want to be a hunter, then my dad told me I talked too much.
-Going to Cambodia was the coolest thing I've ever done.
-There is always time for shopping, sometimes it is just window shopping though.
- I love driving and going on roadtrips, as long as there is good music on the radio.
-My eye color changes with my mood.
-Sarcasm tends to get me into trouble quite often.
- Smiling is my favorite.
-Just because I don't say it doesn't mean I'm not interested.
- There isn't a whole lot that I wouldn't do for my family and friends.
- I'd take tickets to a game over flowers any day.
-3 outfits end up on my floor before I walk out the door in the morning (unless it is a khaki pants/polo shirt day then it's a first try situation)
- I'm going to graduate in May from the one college I said I'd never attend.
- My alarm clock is never set for a normal time ( 5:57 and 6:02 every morning)
- If I ever lost my planner all hell could break lose.
-Baby steps and I don't always mix well.
-I blog everyday, I just don't post them.
- My closet once contained 36 pairs of jeans, it now has 8 pairs in it.
- I'd chose stilettos over safety and comfort most of the time.
- My luck with technology ran out long ago.
- Being driven (or too driven) is my strength and my weakness.
- If it weren't for unlimited texting I might not make it though the workday sometimes.
- I'll be over it (whatever it is) in a day or two.
- I get hiccups all throughout the day, everyday.
- I own more action movies than chick flicks.
- Medical shows are my favorite if I have to watch TV.
- Organized chaos makes life easier.
- I've never known if I was a night owl or a morning person because I stay up late and get up early. And I don't mind either one.
- If I wore everything in my closet I could go 3 weeks without doing laundry.
- Phone calls at 1 am are ridiculous and I love them.
-I read PostSecret every week.
- I have indecisive days, everyday.
-I would rather be around snoty-nosed little kids, than work at a computer any day.
- Running is how I process life, and I hate when it is taken away from me.
- Getting mail makes my day.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Dear Chelsea:
- I love getting mail too!!!(who doesn't)
- I don't post all of my blogs either - altho I don't blog every day.
- My eyes change with what I'm wearing. Blue shirt - blue eyes, green shirt - green eyes.
- I never set my alarm clock for a normal time either. I get up at 8:36 everyday.... never a number ending in 2 zeros or even a 3 and a 0.