Monday, September 22, 2008

I need to hit my brakes like a taxi that's just been hailed...

There's just something about the city that I love. It's busy, fast-paced, noisy, exciting, confusing, and a little overwhelming all in one. What's not to love?! Sometimes I feel like my speed is like that of a city. There's a lot going on, it involves many different things, and I'm always on the go. There's little time for errors, and I got caught up in the craziness all too quickly. I just spent a weekend in Chicago and it made me realize a number of things. Not only do I love city life, I could potentially live there. However, just visiting is kinda nice as well. It's so easy to get 'lost' in the chaos of everything going on around you. I pack my schedule full, and I mean very full, so that I've always got something going on, or somewhere that I need to be. And while I like that I'm busy, and I know that if I wasn't I'd go crazy. At the same time, I think that by keeping this up I'm going crazy.




No comments: