Thursday, September 25, 2008

I hate the smell of Vicks.

It's true, I find the smell of Vicks VapoRub very unappealing. Mainly because I associate it with being sick, but really because the menthol/eucalyptus kinda makes my eyes water. In the grand scheme of things however I've decided that there are worse things in life than my dislike of the slimy, grease like substance otherwise known as Vicks.
I seem to do some of my best thinking late at night when I should be sleeping. I realize that the previous statement is probably hard to believe because I too have read the things that I have posted in the wee hours of the night. :) Seriously though I have some pretty sweet conversations with God and I sort a lot of things out when I'm a little sleep deprived.
Earlier tonight it hit me that I have no idea what the heck I am doing. I'm a 'driven' person, meaning that I know where I'd like to be, and I know what I want to happen to get me there. It's just that I'm still here hanging out exactly where I started in the first place.
What's up with that?!?

No comments: