Saturday, August 16, 2008

For someone who claims to be in-decisive, I've been making decisions like a pro...

In less that a weeks time I made changes to my schedule for the whole year, registered for extra classes at JCC, signed up for a cross cultural trip, and I even picked a paint color for my new room.

Schedule/classes- Upon learning that I have 4-5 classes to take for grad school that I wasn't planning on, I have had to re-vamp my schedule for the next 2 years. And now that I know what I'm doing I have some classes (religion/Core 200, 274/5, 300, and 400) to fit in somewhere. I'm now a student at 3 schools taking classes when/wherever I can fit them in. Spring Arbor gets me my degree and JCC and LCC get me my extra classes to finish in the next 1.5-2 years. Not that the idea of being a college student til I'm 25 doesn't appeal to me... But I'd kinda like to finish up undergrad soon so I can study Occupational Therapy.

Cross Cultural Trip- Fingers still kinda crosses on this one but as long as the registar's office approves it I'm all signed up and am starting to pay my bill for a trip to Cambodia :) So that I can eat rice in another country (according to my mother...)

4 comments:

C.A. Miracle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C.A. Miracle said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole Chelsea being decisive thing. It just feels unnatural.

Cambodia would be sweet... I really considered going there, but it was in January, and I was originally planning on taking a J-term class then.

kerri said...

... and the paint color??

Chelsea said...

hahah the paint color is yellow.