Monday, August 4, 2008

Change is a good thing, but I do enjoy having a plan.

I have two more years of undergraduate school and I'll be completing them at (drumroll please...) Spring Arbor! After lots of praying, many a conversation with the rents, and a few other factors ($23,500 a yr tuition. no financial aid. and an overload of classes to finish my undergrad by next may) I have made my decision and I couldn't be happier. While a change of pace would have been nice, not to mention only 3.5 more years til I'd have my Masters in O.T. It just wasn't for me at this time. It's one of my top schools right now for Masters work. So for now the only big change is in my housing... I will not be moving back to school but instead down the hall as I am upgrading to a much BIGGER room. I decided that since I live a whopping 3.5 minutes from the school why not save some money that I don't have and commute. (While that and I kinda sorta need/must HAVE my own kitchen due to crazy foods that I can/can't eat.) Because of this new room I will be living in I now have a large amount of hangout space so people are going to need to come and visit me.

No comments: