Monday, June 16, 2008

So I'm gonna start things over, beginning with you and I.

Direction- Just might have come to me in a large white envelope today...

Closure- Thought I wanted it, but I didn't need it.

Definition- Needed it, found it, couldn't be more at peace with things.

Change- Even though I can't see it, I can feel it.

Distraction- I found it in aisle 4 at Meijer wearing a red shirt.



And so on... I'm pretty sure I could continue to type words and write about them. But I won't. Today was one of those days where I couldn't be happier with the way things played out. In the last few weeks I have had many 100% honest / straight foward this is what is going on in my head talks with God. And I've learned a lot from those talks, not to mention the conversations I've had with several friends. Everything seems to come full circle.

1 comment:

Britt said...

I love the description of the word Distraction!!!!