Saturday, June 14, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Random blog lists/entries, wearing my rain boots, voicemails, and distractions at Meijer :)
Laughing til I want to cry, dying my hair, as well as driving with the music up and the windows down.
Painting my nails, making lists, pearl earrings, old school movies, Organic stuff, and tanning.
Online shopping, rearranging my room, roadtrips, music, the tri-fold, vacation, and hour long conversations with God.
Whole Foods Market, vintaging, awkward situations, plus a little organized chaos.
Getting mail, Burberry Summer, late night trips to Taco Bell, pointless text message conversations, and who could forget smiling?!
Anatomy class, noteable quoteables, PostSecret.Com, not to mention chapstick.
Gut-wrenching honesty, randomness, innocent flirting, theatre, playing scrabble, and city life.
Getting dressed up for no reason at all, costume jewelry, and the clearence rack.
Nicknames, sunshine, art, starry nights, and memories.
Mistakes we knew we were making, my family, life lessons, and working overtime.
High heels, color coordination, accessories, swimming, playing tennis, and running.
Random playlists, late night phone calls, clean laundry, quiet times, and monthly girls nights.
Little kids, making a difference, dreaming big, letting go, saying sorry, and cuddling.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh how I love that we are so much alike :)