Sunday, June 8, 2008

My mailbox is empty...

I keep waiting for something to appear in my mailbox. A sign or rather an answer for me that is long over due. I have prayed for direction for months and while I got nudges in the right direction that flashing neon sign saying this is the thing to do/the way to go never showed up. (Not that I was really expecting it to.) I was so back and forth with my plans for next year. Some even suggested that I create a blog about it just so they could keep up... :) But I don't know and I've given up control of this issue so really my back and forth is just what I'm feeling that day. (I like being close to home- I'm staying. I need out of this town-I'm leaving and so on) One of my nudges was to go ahead and mail out an application for transferring in the fall. I prayed about it and prayed about it and it felt right. In giving up my control of it I prayed that if it was something to think about more seriously than all of my joking (just to see how you'll react) and my back and forth-ness that I would get an acceptance letter. If not than I would let it go and get a solid NO. Either way I will be happy in the end. I am at peace with it and I'm learning to have patience as I wait for something in my mailbox.

No comments: