Monday, June 9, 2008

I've got a lot to say to you....

So I'm gonna start things over tonight, beginning with you and I...


I'm walking in uncharted territory, and while I feel like I should be freaked out, I'm not... If anything I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I guess you could call my last couple weeks a series of breakthroughs. I've had all of these things on my mind and I ignored most of them for awhile. Ok I tried to ignore them for awhile but it didn't get me anywhere. It just took some distance and me actually sitting down and thinking about things and discussing it with the people I trust the most to make sense of things. Which turned into all of my breakthroughs and the change that follows them. So now I just have a lot to say instead of a lot on my mind. Its just finding time to say it all.
I've never felt this close in my walk with Christ. And it's a feeling that I am easily getting used to. And I've never been this close to knowing that its okay to let go of some of the things that I hold onto so tightly. I've said goodbye to thoughts, fears, "relationships" distractions, a friend, and soon I'll be able to add a conversation into the mix.

No comments: