Friday, May 9, 2008

Honesty will reach out from inside you, and tatoo itself all over your face....

So I'm kind of a journal-aholic. I have a journal for everything- one for quotes, one for prayers, another the reads more like a diary or a breakdown of my day, and one for the things that don't fit anywhere else. And these journals date back for several years. Every so often I find myself going back to these journals and reading what I wrote, seeing where I was, and looking ahead to where I am now. I happened to stumble across an entry that was written 2 years ago. It was about honesty so I decided to re-read it. "Honesty will reach out from inside you, and tatoo itself all over your face..." I read over that quote several times, it's strange but it stuck with me. It somehow fit with what I was going through then, and it fits with me now. There are so many things that I want to say but for various reasons I don't. Somehow they still seem to be said and if you pay close enough attention you'll pick up on them.

No comments: