Friday, May 23, 2008

Cuz I'm standing here and you're miles away...

I am....
Smiling cuz it's my favorite. Missing how things were. Tired cuz I can be. Sore from lifting. Stressed due to the lack of order in my room.
Happy around you. Excited for the weekend. Only fooling myself. Glad its finally summer. Covered with papercuts from filing at work. Saying a little prayer. Loving life. Learning to say what I need to say. Not afraid anymore. Needing routine, like NOW. Stuck in a rut. In like (and not sure how I feel about it...)Trusting God. Enjoying the sunshine. Shy when I shouldn't be. Waiting for some guidance. Lucky to be standing where I am. Kindly unspoken. Praying for direction. Trying to have patience. Confusing from time to time. Becoming a stranger to myself. Wanting to go camping. Going back to the start. Looking forward to this summer. Thankful for the people around me. Working on getting it right. Ready for more change. Getting lost tonight. Letting go of control. . Happier than I've been in a long time.

I'm too random for my own good sometimes. But basically I couldn't decide what to write about so it's kinda all just morphed into one random entry... It didn't really go as planned but lately most things don't so no big deal.

No comments: