Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Did you know? round 2

- My birthday is in 13 days :)
-I start half of my mornings with coffee, and the other half by waking up to construction.
-Mixed CD's are like the way to my heart or just a way to brighten my day 10fold.
-The first app I downloaded on my blackberry was for the tigers.
-I recently did an overhaul of my ipod - bringing back the Goo Goo Dolls, the Appleseed Cast, Joshua Radin, Florence and the Machine, Lesley Roy, Johnny Craig, Owl City, Headway, and Needtobreathe. *This is a big step for me.
-I chopped my hair off and while I love the cut I may be regretting my decision.
-I think I'm going to re-learn how to play the piano this summer.
-It took me until my senior year of college to be okay with wearing sweatpants around/out-and-about.
-3/4 of my closet went to goodwill or to friends this year, but I still have enough shoes and purses to fill up the space.
-If I had to marry a baseball player I'd pick Brian Wilson (I love that bearded man).
-I have a strange obsession? with owls or rather owl stuff.
-Blogging my hair everyday for a year is my most idiotic/brilliant idea ever.
-I have a permanent tan line on my thumb from my spoon ring. I have worn it everyday for the last 3 years.
-I associate songs with people.
-I got very used to having you in my life.
-Living with 8 other girls has it's moments.
-I'm very ready for graduation, not so ready for unemployment or having to take the GRE.
-Nicknames make life better.
-Starbucks is like my home away from home.
-I miss roadtripping every other weekend.
-I can name all of the MLB teams just for fun.
-I associate spring time with baseball, but fall is still my favorite season.
-I have applied for an excessive number of jobs in the last 3 weeks.
-I miss my best friends.

2 comments:

kerri said...

adding another one to your list:

-I WANT TO MOVE TO TOLEDO.

that is all :o)

Jacquelyn Ngongoseke said...

Love your ramblings