Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's disect my love life.

I'm getting a phone at work. It's not really mine per say but I'm the only student worker that gets to use it, so technically I guess you could say that it is mine :) Anyways after meeting with my supervisor and the boss to work out the details I managed to start up a conversation about long distance phone calls. Which somehow started a conversation about my boyfriend. (Say what?!?!?!) Apparently I have to be careful about placing long distance phone calls to said boyfriend who is currently living in Uganda. (If you are confused at the moment, bear with me, I was feeling the same way during the conversation) So being my whitty self I replied with a "Dang it! I hate when I'm in relationships that I don't even know about." My boss and supervisor start cracking up and just look at me like, well you get the idea. It was a look, a very strange look. So my boss decides to tell me that I might have better luck with relationships if I start to acknowledge that they exist. In fact it would solve my relationship problems, commitment is much easier when you actually commit to someone.

Have I mentioned how much I love my job/the people I work with and their ability to disect my love life/lack there of and tease me about it at the same time. :)

2 comments:

Britt said...

Where do you work - I need an awesome job that I love... can you get me in???

Chelsea said...

hahah. it's just a student worker job on campus :) otherwise i'd totally hook you up.