Friday, June 19, 2009

your voice is the soundtrack of my summer pt. 1

This is probably about to be the most random mix of songs I've ever listed but hey that's what I do...


Long Shot- Kelly Clarkson
"So now I'll take a chance on this thing we may have started. Intentional or not I don't think we saw it coming. It's all adding up to something. That as of some involvement, that as for our commitment. I think I see it coming if we step out of that limb..."


She's Country- Jason Aldean

Keeping Me Guessing- Francesca Battistelli
"I don't know how the story ends, but I'll be alright cuz you wrote it. I don't know where the highway bends, but I'm doing just fine. You're in control, even when I don't know where my life's gonna go, you're keeping me guessing."

Knock You Down- Keri Hilson, Kayne West, Ne-Yo

Hello- Beyonce
"You had me at hello..."
There's a story behind this song, and that's all I care to say.

Summer Nights- Rascall Flatts

I Don't Want to Know- Goo Goo Dolls

Say When- The Fray

Ms. Independent- Ne-Yo

Devil In Me- Kate Voegele




No comments: