Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I always knew I loved Mondays...

I hate days where you walk in the door only to hear news you weren't expecting...
For starters, is it really necessary to lead with, "There's been an accident..." I think not! I guess it went down more along the lines of -brad has been in an accident. And then my dad followed with but he's okay. Which instantly makes everything better. Or it's supposed to somehow.
Anyways, I guess my sister's boyfriend was riding horses (he's kinda a cowboy) and he got bucked off, landed on his head or something along those lines. (The story is a little inclear to my currently cuz my sis didn't even really know all the details when she called the rents) So he landed himself in the hospital with a little head trauma. No bleeding or brusing (Praise!) but his short term memory is gone. No clue as to what day it is, who's running for president, or even the fact that he and my sis are dating... The good news is, the doctors are pretty sure it will return, it's just a matter of when. So basically I'm asking for a little prayer that things will be okay, and that his memory will come back.