Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I walked a minute in your shoes, they never would have fit.

One word to describe ______

-My semester- INSANE

I've had at least 2 exams everyweek, but as of late it's like 2 a day.

-My job(s)- STRESSFUL

The transition of new office, and new computer programs isn't really working out. Plus my other office is just crazy all the time. Even working in the lab is getting stressful because of the schedule and conflicts.

-My friends- MISSED

I would like to see people again sometime... maybe... just throwing it out there.

-My room- CHAOS

I'm in the on going process of moving... so currently I live out of two rooms, which has it's perks. (old bedroom turned walk in closet.

-My spiritual life- KICKIN

I'm finally at a point where I feel like things are exactly where they should be, and they just keep getting better.

No comments: