Sunday, September 14, 2008

You say DRIVEN like it's a bad thing.

Is there such a thing as being too driven? Just kidding... I think I knew the answer to that question before I typed it. Perhaps it is better stated 'Am I too driven?' During a recent conversation (okay, a number of recent conversations) I was asked this question. And/or I was told that I come across as a driven person. At first I didn't think much of it. But the more I thought about it, the more I questioned it. Sometimes I think being driven and knowing what you want/where you're going is a good thing. But other times it doesn't seem that way. Maybe, just maybe it hurts you more than it helps you...

2 comments:

James said...

I can say with CERTAINTY that it's a curse word for type-Bs like myself.

Britt said...

I've had similar thoughts recently. If you know exactly what you want out of life, you'll be disappointed when you don't get it, but it sucks to live not knowing what your purpose.